Each of the STEPS programs, including the STEPS Academy, Willow Farms, and Insightful Minds Community of Learning, provides students with an environment where they can learn at their own pace in their own way. The unique educational environments that STEPS offers meets the needs of students with a wide array of learning abilities ages 3-22. CLICK HERE to view our 2020-2021 School Year Calendar.
PARENTS CLICK HERE. To access our parent portal for helpful at home resources!
Skilled and dedicated teams of professionals focus on creating a positive, enriching and therapeutic environment, while individualizing instruction to meet each student’s learning needs.
The STEPS Academy specializes in individualized and intensive instruction with a heavy emphasis on language and communication skills.
- Combines therapeutic support with vocational training opportunities that assist students in preparing for adulthood.
- Willow Farms also serves as a field trip destination and hosts various summer programs.
Insightful Minds Community of Learning
- Focuses on social and emotional wellness, while specializing in experiential and project based learning.
All of STEPS programs share the same core objectives…
- Unlock the potential of students through positive and meaningful relationships, activities and interactions.
- Incorporate student interests and passions to promote love of learning
- Facilitate the human desire for purpose, connection, and a sense of belonging that will serve as a bedrock for our students throughout their lives.